Extends decade-long relationship serving member community of more than 50,000 government, education and nonprofit agencies
• New four-year agreement includes Mitel’s entire North American product portfolio
• Ready-to-use contracts simplify purchasing process, saving members time and money
• Competitive selection ensures Mitel is rigorously assessed and continually proven
Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, announced today that Sourcewell, a trusted service cooperative representing 50,000 government, education and nonprofit organizations, has awarded Mitel a third consecutive contract as a preferred provider of communications and collaboration solutions.
Formerly known as the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA), Sourcewell is one of the largest purchasing cooperatives featuring ready-to-use contracts from nationally-acclaimed vendors with a wide selection of offerings in North America. In recent years, membership in the 40-year-old organization has grown rapidly as more publicly funded agencies opt to satisfy their own RFP process by using Sourcewell’s rigorous vetting in their competitive process and combined membership buying power to save time and money. Sourcewell members currently purchase more than $3.5 billion annually through awarded contracts.
The award of Mitel’s new four-year contract with Sourcewell followed formal competitive bidding and evaluation in which Mitel scored highest in its category, meeting or exceeding established criteria for product performance, service delivery and value. The contract spans the full range of Mitel’s product portfolio, including public cloud, private cloud and on-site communications systems, as well as contact center, collaboration and mass notification applications, business phones, devices and accessories.
Learn more and get started purchasing a Mitel solution.
“Our primary purpose is making things easier and more efficient for the communities we support and taking the purchasing process burden off them, so they can focus on what they do best,” said David Duhn, Contract Administrator, Sourcewell. “Because we serve as a compliant choice in how our members can buy, they look to us as an option on most of their significant purchases. Mitel has consistently proven its value for our members. We’ve also considered Mitel’s compliance and order process as a model in evaluating other providers.”
“Many publicly funded agencies don’t have the in-house expertise or time to go through an arduous RFP process. Thanks to Sourcewell, they don’t have to do any heavy lifting when it comes to modernizing the way they communicate and collaborate,” said Sue Anders, Government Program Manager, Mitel. “By partnering with Sourcewell through our competitively awarded contract, Mitel enables these organizations to meet today’s needs and be well-positioned to take advantage of cloud efficiencies and emerging technologies to operate more effectively in the future.”
• Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users each day to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
• Synergy Research Group ranks Mitel #1 in total cloud seats seven consecutive years.
• Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
• Mitel ranks highest in customer satisfaction among mid-market and enterprise for premises and hosted PBX solutions. Read more.
• View case studies to discover how Mitel is helping government, education and nonprofit customers achieve their goals.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Camille Beasley, Media