Debunking Myths About Switching Business Phone Systems
Some IT managers may overlook the importance of their phone systems in their efforts to drive their businesses to success. In fact, phone systems are the lifeline to sales, customer service, and the innovation that moves companies forward.
The ShoreTel White Paper, “Six Myths of Switching Business Phone Systems,” outlines common misperceptions that hold back enterprises from switching phone systems - and taking advantage of moving to a brilliantly simple ShoreTel business phone system.
Switching myths include:
- Our phone system doesn’t have a big impact on the customer experience.
- Reality: Your phone system is at the heart of your business.
- It’s too risky to change phone system vendors.
- Reality: A careful plan mitigates the risk of technology change.
- It’s too expensive to switch phone systems
- Reality: It’s costing you big to keep your old phone system.
Read the White Paper here.