Mitel at Mobile World Congress 2016
It’s been roughly a year since we entered the mobile industry in a big way with our acquisition of Mavenir. Since then, we’ve been working feverishly to bring the enterprise and mobile worlds together seamlessly to make the vision of a mobile enterprise a reality.
We can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on—both in the mobile space and in the crossover into enterprise communications. And what better place to share it than at Mobile World Congress, the mobile industry’s largest and most important event in the world (last year’s attendance was 94,000+ attendees from 200 countries).
Mobile World Congress is where the mobile industry gathers to experience new ideas and discuss future opportunities about how mobile is reshaping the whole technology landscape. Here are just a few stats on the growing importance of mobile in the enterprise space:
- Nearly 70% of mobile professionals will conduct business on personal mobile devices by 2018
- By 2017, 75% of enterprise applications will be on smartphones and tablets
- 83% of today’s companies haven’t deployed an enterprise mobile strategy
If you’re involved in mobile or enterprise, you won’t want to miss this. And be sure to visit our booth to see what’s next in mobile.
Mobile World Congress 2016
Visit our booth
Hall 7, Stand 7A21
This year at the Mitel booth, you’ll discover how:
- Network transformation can reduce costs
- Service innovations can increase ARPU
- Cloud-based services have become a game-changer
Start a conversation
Don’t forget to use the official event hashtag #MWC16