Tom Hamilton, senior director of channel marketing, has been named one of CRN’s 2012 Channel Chiefs.
This prestigious list of the most influential and powerful leaders in the IT channel recognizes those executives directly responsible for driving channel sales and growth within their organization, while evangelizing and defending the importance of the channel throughout the entire IT Industry.
Highlights of the ShoreTel channel program over the past year include:
- Increased investment in lead generation and distribution across U.S. and several verticals including government, professional and banking sectors.
- Migration of lead management to Salesforce.com, making opportunity registration and management easier.
- Continued development of turnkey marketing and demand generation toolkits.
- Re-vamp of individual partner dashboards, providing comprehensive details on partner sales, customer satisfaction, TAC usage and investment in ShoreTel training/resources.
- Introduction of new Learning Management System & on-line course delivery, enabling partners to have more choices in maintaining their sales and technical knowledge investments
For the ninth consecutive year, Channel Chiefs were selected by the CRN editorial team based on channel experience, program innovations, channel-driven revenue, and public support for the importance of IT Channel Sales.
Selected by CRN's editorial staff, the 2012 Channel Chiefs list is featured in the February issue of CRN Magazine and will be featured online at www.crn.com.
“The 2012 Channel Chiefs list recognizes vendor executives dedicated to driving channel programs in the IT marketplace. Our annual Channel Chiefs issue is a must-read for IT solution providers evaluating new vendors or looking to expand solution offerings. These are the people, the products and the programs that any savvy solution provider needs to know. We congratulate this year’s Channel Chiefs for their stellar record of business innovation applaud them for their continued dedication to the partner community.”
- Kelley Damore, VP, Editorial Director, UBM Channel.