ShoreTel Demonstrates Cloud-to-Cloud CTI Integration Solution at Dreamforce
ShoreTel is at Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce user conference this week, with its new application integration solution for unified communications, ShoreTel Sky AppFuse. ShoreTel is demonstrating the new technology, which will be available for clients later this year.
ShoreTel Sky AppFuse represents the next generation of computer telephony integration with CRM. By taking advantage of the Salesforce cloud-to-cloud adaptor, the product supports an unprecedented level of integration between the ShoreTel Sky cloud-basedphonesystem, ShoreTel Sky Contact Center and Salesforce.
Now users can have their activities fully integrated with their CRM system, whether they are remote or in the office, logged in or out of the system.
Key features include:
- 20/20 Activity View – Call records are captured in the Lead or Contact record for all calls made from the business phone system, regardless of whether the user is logged in to Salesforce.com. Records for calls made on mobile devices using ShoreTel mobility are also captured, giving management a truly complete view in to the activities that drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Salesforce Intelligent Routing – ShoreTel Sky customers can take advantage of Salesforce Intelligent Routing to direct callers to the sales representative or contact center agent to whom they last spoke. This speeds case resolution, improves loyalty and eliminates the need for callers to repeat information.
- Voicemail transcription – Voicemail messages received by ShoreTel Sky AppFuse users are transcribed into text and added to the matching Contact record. This approach takes the idea of creating a comprehensive record of client interaction to a whole new level.
- Expanded Device Support – The cloud-to-cloud architecture means that no desktop client is required and a broader selection of devices, including Macs, tablets and smartphones can be supported, empowering the mobile workforce and supporting corporate BYOD initiatives.
- Single Sign on to ShoreTel Sky Contact Center – In support of brilliant simplicity, ShoreTel Sky contact center agents can log in and out of queues from within the Salesforce.com application.
- Workspace Transfer – With Workspace Transfer, service agents are able to transfer the entire user workspace along with the phone call for an optimized customer service experience.
“ShoreTel Sky AppFuse represents the culmination of our vision that Salesforce should serve as the comprehensive record for customer and prospect interactions for the entire business. AppFuse gives sales and service representatives the ability to quickly understand all past voice based interactions with each contact so that they can deliver an unparalleled level of customer service, it also gives management actionable data to run the business by the numbers.”
- Brent Barbara, senior director of alliances and solutions engineering.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social enterprise. With more than 650 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to succeed as a social enterprise in four days, under one roof.
ShoreTel is a silver sponsor of Dreamforce and can be found in booth #301. We’ll also have a podium in the exhibit space of Titanium sponsor and partner, Bluewolf. Demonstrations of AppFuse will be available at both locations.