ShoreTel Enterprise Support Plus
Unified Communications (UC) integrates a myriad of real-time communication applications. It is increasingly assuming mission-criticality for enterprises to support their business needs more effectively in a world where business is conducted around the clock.
Enterprise IT organizations are under intense pressure to do it all – operate their UC solution at peak efficiency, while being challenged to keep up with technological innovations across the various applications that make up a unified communications solution.
The new ShoreTel Enterprise Support PLUS program aims to help organizations deliver on this very endeavor – bringing with it the brilliant simplicity we’ve made our name on.
ShoreTel Enterprise Support already provides a direct support relationship between the customer and ShoreTel. The Enterprise Support PLUS option adds a personalized support experience with pro-active and high-touch technical, operational and maintenance support features. The ShoreTel Enterprise Support PLUS product helps customers maximize their investment in ShoreTel solutions, enhance operational efficiency, resolve issues quickly, and proactively plan for the continual evolution of their solution to match their changing business needs.
This new service is ideal for a variety of customers with exacting needs – those with larger and/or more complex deployments would benefit from this service, as would customers who need expert and knowledgeable help to supplement internal staff.
The base Enterprise Support PLUS service brings all of the features expected of a standard support program:
- Access to ShoreTel technical support
- Software updates and upgrades
- Advanced hardware replacement for covered equipment
- Web training sessions
- Access to ShoreTel’s knowledgebase
ShoreTel Enterprise Support PLUS adds an assigned ShoreTel Technical Account Manager to your Enterprise Support service, who works with the customer’s team as:
- A ShoreTel expert familiar with customer’s business, operations, infrastructure and technical support history
- An expert lead for technical cases reported to ShoreTel Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
- A technical advisor who helps with planning of upgrades and future ShoreTel technology deployments to meet ongoing business needs
Enterprise PLUS provides direct access to a senior technical expert as a single point of contact for personalized service with in-depth knowledge of the customer’s solution environment.
- Download the Enterprise Support Advantage Solution Brief
- Download the Enterprise Support Advantage FAQ
To learn more about the ShoreTel Enterprise Support PLUS, visit http://www.shoretel.com/services/client.