Recognized for channel advocacy, channel growth and visionary leadership
Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Stephanie Ford, Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales UC; Lana King, Senior Director of Global Channel Strategy and Programs; and Kilynn Sommer, Senior Director of Channel Marketing and Events, to its prestigious 2019 Women of the Channel list.
The leaders on this annual list are from all areas of the IT channel ecosystem; representing technology suppliers, distributors, solution providers, and other IT organizations. Each is recognized for her contributions to channel advocacy, channel growth and visionary leadership. CRN editors choose the list from a multitude of channel leadership applicants and select the final honorees based on their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise, and ongoing dedication to the IT channel.
• As Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales UC, Stephanie Ford focuses on growing and enhancing the direct touch aspect of Mitel’s business by collaborating with partners to ensure delivery of an exceptional customer experience. Ford also helps partners navigate new solutions and adapt to meeting the demands of digital transformation through a customer-centric sales approach. She additionally supports Mitel’s channel program team in executing program objectives aimed at growing Mitel’s market share.
• In her role as Senior Director of Global Channel Strategy and Programs, Lana King ensures channel program requirements and benefits align with the company’s go-to-market strategy while also supporting partner investments and performance. Her work includes connecting Mitel’s internal networks with partners through different forms of engagement, along with providing opportunities for support and training, open communications and feedback. She also played an integral part in the launch of Mitel’s new partner relationship management solution and program dashboard.
• As Senior Director of Channel Marketing and Events, Kilynn Sommer creates highly effective lead generation programs, which enable partners to market and promote their partnership with Mitel more easily. Over the last several months, she successfully planned and led efforts around key Mitel on-site and UCaaS growth initiatives. Sommer’s current goals center around continuing to build a robust, lead-generating marketplace from which the channel can pick and choose programs to fit their requirements and leverage to grow their business.
“CRN’s 2019 Women of the Channel list honors influential leaders who are accelerating channel growth through mutually-beneficial partnerships, incredible leadership, strategic vision, and unique contributions in their field,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “This accomplished group of leaders is driving channel success and we are proud to honor their achievements.”
“Many businesses are fast tracking their move to cloud as they digitally transform and look to gain operational efficiencies. An increasing number of these organizations are also viewing their communications and collaboration services as a perfect starting point,” said Lou McElwain, Senior Vice President, Americas Sales - UC, Mitel. “Stephanie, Lana and Kilynn are on the frontlines, helping partners pivot to take advantage of this opportunity, and providing our customers flexible options whether they choose public, private or hybrid cloud.”
The 2019 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.
• Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users each day to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
• Synergy Research Group ranks Mitel #1 in total cloud seats seven consecutive years.
• Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
• Mitel ranks highest in customer satisfaction among mid-market and enterprise for premises and hosted PBX solutions. Read more.
• See why Mitel’s Global Partner Program was honored with a 5-Star rating by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2019 Partner Program Guide.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelcompany.com
Copyright ©2019. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Camille Beasley, Media
Email: [email protected]