Flexible platform drives high-performance to power better employee and fan experiences
• Enables fans and customers to reach the best resource on first contact via their medium of choice
• Connects employees wherever they are to boost productivity and speed decision making
• Names Mitel Official Global Unified Communications Partner as part of a multi-year deal
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) today signed a multi-year partnership with Liverpool Football Club (LFC) to become the Club’s Official Global Unified Communications Partner. LFC and Mitel will work together to enhance the fan and employee experience by implementing a high-performance cloud communications and collaboration solution. The new partnership will transform communications at Anfield Stadium, head offices, training grounds and retail facilities with a unified cloud platform focused on delivering optimal efficiency, security and reliability.
As part of the solution, advanced cloud contact center capabilities will help the Club deliver an improved fan experience by reducing wait times. Omnichannel functionality will link supporter contacts across all voice and digital platforms to provide a more holistic view of interactions. Combined with seamless Salesforce integration, service agents will benefit from deeper insights into each supporter’s engagement history and be able to offer a faster, more tailored fan experience.
The new cloud-based system will also ensure LFC employees can communicate and collaborate from anywhere on any device, increasing their efficiency and giving them access to the people and information they need to make informed decisions faster, whether from the office or traveling for Club matches and events. In addition, the solution provides a future-proof communications framework for the continuous evolution of LFC’s digital engagement, fan experience, self-service and desktop unification strategy.
“We’re delighted to welcome Mitel as our new Official Global Unified Communications Partner,” said Billy Hogan, Managing Director and Chief Commercial Officer, Liverpool FC. “We are always looking for ways to enhance the experience that we provide to our supporters. With Mitel’s expertise, we will upgrade our technology and improve the speed and quality of our service. In addition, we will have the ability to introduce new channels and intelligent fan self-service capabilities. Ultimately, the partnership with Mitel will enable us to simplify fan journeys and create seamless interactions.”
“Highly competitive organizations like Liverpool Football Club understand the importance of building all aspects of performance into their game plans, including the key role communications and collaboration play on and off the pitch,” said Jeremy Butt, Mitel’s Senior Vice President, International. “Mitel is honored to partner with LFC and deliver cloud services that will help elevate their Club operations, increase staff productivity and support fan engagement.”
• Mitel is the only brand recognized across Gartner’s three Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
• Mitel is also the choice of the Boston Red Sox, a sister organization of LFC, and works with more than 30 leading sports franchises, clubs, leagues and stadiums around the world.
• Mitel and MLB will present the London Series 2019 between the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox scheduled for June 29-30 at London Stadium.
• Learn more about how Mitel will enhance the fan and employee experience at LFC
• Download a free copy of the “Customer Experience for Dummies” e-book.
• Learn more about Mitel’s integration with Google Cloud Contact Center AI.
• Download the white paper on Mitel’s Global Benchmark Study to find out what 5,000 respondents think about today’s customer service.
About Liverpool Football Club
Founded in 1892, Liverpool FC is one of the world’s most historic and famous football clubs, having won 18 League Titles, seven FA Cups, eight League Cups, five European Cups, three UEFA Cups, three European Super Cups and 15 Charity Shields.
As a socially responsible Club, Liverpool FC is proud of its heritage and plays a proactive role in its communities through its official charity, Liverpool FC Foundation, which aims to create life changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond, and the Red Neighbours programme, which creates events and experiences specifically aimed at improving the lives of those living in and around the Anfield area (L4, L5 and L6).
Liverpool FC is a global brand and works with leading edge commercial partners around the world providing unparalleled commercial opportunities.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners