"SMB customers want a cost-effective communications system that is easy to deploy, use, and manage without sacrificing access to advanced business applications," said Mitel's
The enhancements to the 5000 CP deliver enhanced mobility support — a critical element for any SMB. In fact, a recent Frost & Sullivan survey of businesses on enterprise communications cited that over 50 percent use a mobile extension capability within their company.
In addition, the Mitel 5000 CP (release 5.0) includes the following new and enhanced capabilities:
- Meet-Me Conferencing is now an embedded function providing eight-party conferences with the capacity to host 20 conferences simultaneously.
- Basic embedded voicemail has been enhanced to now offer complete Unified Voice Messaging with bidirectional synchronization of voice messages with email, including Microsoft® Exchange and Lotus Notes®, meaning users only have to process a message once, regardless of how they access it.
- Dynamic Extension Express, that provides single number support and calling capability between a user's desktop and mobile devices, has been enhanced to allow up to 10 associated devices within a group. It also delivers Message Waiting Indication and hand-off push and pull for all devices.
- Embedded hotdesking provides the ability for users to log in to any phone and have access to their personal communications settings as if they were at their own desk.
- The new user web portal allows end users to view and configure their communications settings, including do not disturb, manual call forwarding, dynamic extension express, presence status and voice mail messages, call history, meet-me-conferences, and account information.
- New Embedded Reporting capabilities have been added to the
System Administrationand Diagnostics client which provide a rich interface for graphical representation and quick filtering of system data and metrics.
- The System Open Architecture Interface (OAI) Toolkit has been enhanced to enable more transparent integration with third-party applications, such as those developed by members of
Mitel Solutions Alliance(MSA).
Builders' Hardware, one of the largest privately held architectural distribution companies in the US, selected the Mitel 5000 CP to network its offices in
"We feel that by investing in innovative technology for our employees we are enabling them to be more successful in their jobs," said
The 5000 CP enables SMBs to leverage their existing Mitel infrastructure, be it TDM or IP, to provide full IP telephony integration and rich UC functionality. The 5000 CP accomplishes this by offering a dual digital / IP communications architecture. This allows businesses to network geographically-dispersed employees and locations, whether they are connecting over a data network, or deploying digital, IP, or mobile phones to employees.
The 5000 CP supports a rich suite of advanced unified communications applications such as messaging, conferencing, collaboration, presence and video through available integration with the Mitel Applications Suite (MAS), Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced.
Parmi les leaders mondiaux dans le domaine des communications d’entreprise en rendant possibles plus de 2 milliards de connexions chaque jour, Mitel permet aux entreprises de se connecter, de collaborer et aux fournisseurs de services de proposer des services innovants à leurs clients. Notre innovation et nos experts sont au service de plus de 70 millions d’utilisateurs dans plus de 100 pays.
Mitel est une marque déposée de Mitel Networks Corporation.
Toutes les autres marques sont la propriété de leurs détenteurs respectifs.
Sandrine Quinton, Mitel
Tel: +33 1 30 96 43 01