Troubleshooting voice quality (VQ) problems, such as echo, buzzing, ticking, distortion, choppy audio, loudness issues or delayed speech, is among the IT community’s top challenges when managing voice network performance. The causes of these audio degradation issues can be associated with your TDM network, analog network, PSTN, IP network, user’s environment or even configuration errors in your equipment.
Diagnosing and correcting your VQ problems can have a significant and positive impact on your user’s experience. Monitoring and managing performance offers a better user experience, resulting in less downtime, and decreases the cost of support. In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- shift your support model from reactive to proactive to detect problems at an early stage before users are impacted
- resolve reported problems quickly to increase user satisfaction
- correlate multiple alarms
- run network traces
- use voice quality correlation graphs
- visualize voice quality problems, and more.
Download Mitel’s Voice Quality Troubleshooting Guide to discover best practices and how to implement them with Mitel Performance Analytics.