13 Ways to Boost Productivity in Your Contact Center
You have only one chance to make a lasting impression with a customer
And that one impression often is handled by your contact center. So whether it’s a small, internal help desk focused on supporting staff or a large, geographically dispersed group of agents helping drive sales and customer support, serving your customer base efficiently and effectively while creating quality customer experiences is of the utmost importance.
How can you ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction while controlling resourcing costs? Jump into the paper to find out.
In this paper, you’ll learn about:
• Getting rich customer info to agents
• Automating actions and processes
• Coaching, incentives and morale
• Monitoring, measurement and management
• Customer self-service options
• Remote working
• Reducing downtime
• Multimedia customer contact