Mitel Drives Emergency Communications for Bavarian Red Cross
- Provides greater mobile communications across the enterprise
- Assists employees with delivering fast emergency response times
- Enables efficient call handling for the
Bavarian Red Cross
- Delivers increased productivity and optimized workflows for largest single rescue station in
For the BRK in
Advisory company Comcontrol also played a pivotal role in the deployment. As specialist planners, they formulated the BRK's requirements, coordinated the bid and provided consultation during the implementation process.
"In our industry, fast response is key," said
"Bavarian Red Cross received a tailor-made package, which was both practical and cost-effective," said
The International Red Crossand Red Crescent Movementis the largest humanitarian network in the world.
- Mitel is the only brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant reports for business communications.
- Download the white paper on "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Read more about Mitel's healthcare communications solutions
Twitter: Mitel drives emergency communications for
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.