Company Emerges as Mobile Leader to Address Growing Demands of Mobile-First, Millennial-Focused World
- Mitel's mobile innovations include the first commercial voice over LTE launch
- Mitel technology also powered the first voice over Wi-Fi launches on three continents
- Forty-seven of the top 50 economies in the world trust Mitel mobile solutions
The Branham300, now in its 23rd year, is the best-known and most widely-referenced listing of Canada's top public and private ICT companies, ranked by revenue. In addition to taking the top spot in mobile, Mitel ranked #5 on the list of Top 25 Canadian Software Companies and came in at #15 on the list of Top 250 Canadian ICT Companies.
"Mobility is inspiring the way we connect and increasingly influencing the design of communications solutions," said BG Kumar, President, Mitel Mobile Division. "Over the last few years, Mitel has been assembling the pieces - mobile, cloud and enterprise - to ultimately eliminate barriers and make seamless communications and collaboration a reality. The continued growth of our mobile business and top ranking in the Branham list reflect how clearly our strategy is resonating."
- Customers of Mitel include more than 12 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world.
- Mitel also powers VoLTE/ VoWiFi services in 18 countries.
- Visit Mitel at Mobile World Congress Shanghai in Hall N2 Stand A44.
- Download the white paper "Securing Real-Time Mobile Communications"
- Hear Mitel Mobile Division CTO
Terry McCabetalk about VoWiFi
- Watch the video "MiStealth Secures Real-Time Communication from Cyber Threats"
- Read blogs from Mitel experts on the latest mobile trends and solutions
- Watch the video on Mitel Multi-ID
- Find out more about Mitel's VoLTE solution
- Read the announcement "DragonWave and Mitel Collaborate to
Advance Developmentof 5G Networking"
- Read the announcement "Mitel Fuels Mobile Growth With Investment in 5G Cloud Connectivity Platform"
Twitter: Mitel ranks #1 In Canada's Top Mobile Tech Companies List by @branhamgroup
Twitter: Mitel emerges as mobile leader to address growing demands of mobile-first, millennial-focused world
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.