Mitel Powers the Connections Required to Grant a Wish Every 35 Minutes on Average
- Enables access to real-time communications for today's mobile-first world
- Delivers feature-rich collaboration tools for enhanced productivity
- Offers a cost-effective alternative that scales easily to grow with a business
Deployed at the nonprofit's national office in
In addition to choosing MiCloud, Make-A-Wish selected Mitel's real-time communications and collaboration application, MiCollab, to provide its team with access to the same feature-rich capabilities. Now, they can stay connected from anywhere with presence, instant messaging, personal call routing and other productivity-enhancing features.
Since its inception in 1980, Make-A-Wish has granted wishes to more than 270,000 kids throughout
"Everything we do at Make-A-Wish is about the wish kid, so it's really important for us to communicate with all the people involved in the wish process," said
"Seamless, real-time communications and collaboration are critical for organizations like Make-A-Wish who work across multiple nationwide locations to carefully orchestrate wish fulfillment with families, staff, donors and many other integral players," said
- Mitel enters 2016 with the fastest growing cloud communications business in the world and a number one market share position based on total cloud users globally, according to
Synergy Research Group
- Mitel cloud services are available in six countries:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Franceand Germany
- Visit Mitel at Enterprise Connect in
Orlandoat Booth 2001
- Watch the video on Make-A-Wish
- Read the Make-A-Wish case study
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Find out how to "Put Together a Winning Cloud Lineup"
- Download the infographic "The Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: .@MakeAWish trusts Mitel #cloud solution for seamless, real-time communications and collaboration
Twitter: Mitel powers connections that help @MakeAWish grant a wish, on average, every 35 minutes
Make-A-Wish, MiCloud, Cloud,
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.