New Suite of Contact Center, Cloud and Mobile Solutions Enables Seamless Environment for Collaboration and Commerce
- Empowers the mobile consumer with smartphone-friendly, millennial-ready contact center capabilities
- Protects remote mobile access to the cloud with security capabilities that cloak 4G LTE and 5G mobile applications
- Extends real-time communications directly into the workflows of leading SaaS platforms
- Improves large enterprise campus capabilities with advanced monitoring, analytics and mass-notification tools
Delivering a Millennial-Ready Contact Center Experience: The advent of 4G and 5G networks is driving a consumer's natural point of entry into businesses through mobile applications. With the corresponding emergence of
Securing Real-Time Communications From Cyber Threats: The growth of multimedia access and corresponding increase in the use of Wi-Fi and personal devices for business communications pose additional challenges as businesses evolve to meet the demands of on-the-go workers and consumers. In partnership with Unisys, Mitel is introducing MiStealth security technology to provide enterprises and service providers secure mobile access to the cloud to ensure they remain protected against security threats and data breaches. Combining Mitel's communications leadership with the security of Unisys StealthTM identity-driven segmentation and encryption, MiStealth allows businesses to control who can access enterprise networks based on users' identities - whether within the enterprise or on the cloud - while reducing the attack surface and providing the elevated levels of security typically associated with private cloud deployments. MiStealth additionally simplifies security management, as users can access public networks (such as the
Making Large Campus Communications Even More Intelligent and Capable: As large campus environments seek to seamlessly blend wireline and wireless environments with cloud and premises-based applications, the demands for enabling professional grade voice, video and collaboration capabilities have grown more complex. Mitel seeks to make real-time communications for large campuses more intelligent and capable with advanced monitoring, analytics and mass-notification tools. Mitel Performance Analytics proactively detects and addresses performance problems before they impact the user, with 24/7 monitoring, real-time alerts and testing tools for fast problem resolution. Further, Mitel Mass Notification services provide a reliable communications channel when conventional email, text, voice and video communications fail due to throughput, technical or "contact-ability" issues.
These new innovations, showcased at the Mitel Next event in
"Our users are seeking the convenience of a mobile phone, the speed of deployment and ease of management found in a cloud solution and the proven capability of a traditional desktop deployment," said Marcell Galatiano, board member,
"In the 1990s, it was predicted that email would replace voice as the choice for customer care, then web chat was forecast to take over, most recently social media," said
"Workplace and consumer communications are becoming increasingly centered on mobile devices with network users expecting instant and seamless access to services from anywhere," said
- More than two million cloud business communications users trust Mitel each day, representing nearly one in four cloud communications subscribers.
- Mitel is the only communications brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant reports for business communications.
- Mitel customers include 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world.
- Mitel powers VoLTE/ VoWiFi services in 18 countries.
- Download the eBook "Customer Experience for Dummies"
- Download the infographic "The Power of the Mobile Consumer"
- Download the eBook "Top Customer Experience Tips to Steal from the Pros"
- Download the white paper "Delivering a Digital Customer Experience for Today's Mobile Consumer"
- Download the white paper "Securing Real-Time Mobile Communications"
- Download the infographic on preparing for the "Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: Mitel showcases real-time comms for mobile workers & consumers at #MitelNext in
Twitter: New Mitel contact center, cloud and mobile solutions enable seamless environment for collaboration and commerce #MitelNext
Mobile Enterprise, Cloud, Contact Center, Mobile Consumer, Mitel Next
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.