Uniquely Mobile, Enterprise and Cloud Portfolio Driving Seamless Collaboration and Communication
- Mobile - delivers native, rich enterprise-like communications capabilities to a smartphone with carrier-grade security and operational savings
- Enterprise - unveils seamless real-time communications clients purpose-built for smartphones
- Cloud - expands geographic support of multi-tenant, multi-instance cloud platform and best path to the mobile cloud
Unique combination of offerings speeds access to innovative real-time services
- Easy tap-to-connect communications and collaboration tools optimized for smartphones: Purpose-built for any smartphone device including Apple, Android, Windows or Blackberry,
Mitel'sMiCollab unified communications software delivers an intuitive and consistent user interface for real-time voice, video and collaboration. This mobile-first version of MiCollab enables small, mid-size and large enterprises to deliver advanced presence, company directory, and tap-to-connect features, which enhance team and document sharing and collaboration and improve productivity.
- World's first WiFi calling services in three continents:
Mitelis the first mobile solution provider to deliver Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi) capabilities to mobile carriers in Asia, Europeand North America. With Mitel'sVoWiFi solution currently in use by Tier 1 operators such as T-Mobile US, who has over 7 million users on WiFi calling, mobile carriers can now natively deliver rich desktop-like communications capabilities to any smartphone with carrier-grade security and operational savings. Mitel'sVoWiFi solution also helps enterprise and consumer users make calls internationally over a cellular signal, leveraging WiFi as if they were local calls to avoid expensive toll and roaming charges.
- Cloud powers the mobile enterprise with expanded geographic support of multi-tenant, multi-instance cloud platforms and best path to the mobile cloud: Expanding the MiCloud platform into
France, UKand Germany, Mitelis helping service providers address customer demand in key growth markets. For SMBs transitioning from premise to public cloud or large enterprises with more complex IT frameworks, Miteloffers the best path to the cloud. And now, Mitelprovides the best path to the next cloud - the mobile cloud. Carriers such as T-Mobile Netherlands are already leveraging the company's cloud platform.
- Improved intelligent customer service capabilities for the more mobile and social consumer: MiContact Center, connects the mobile enterprise with the mobile consumer. Already relied upon by hundreds of thousands of contact center agents, from major e-commerce sites to professional sports teams, MiContact Center makes delivering customer service more intelligent and mobile savvy, enabling text, chat and speech applications. Enhanced analytics and integration capabilities deliver an immersive experience as customer data integrates with IoT and/or M2M triggers.
- New mobile capabilities for hospitality customers enabling personalized guest experience today:
Miteldelivers personalized services that bridge the interaction and experience between hotel guests and property staff, who are both mobile. Mitel'sHospitality solutions link a guest's smartphone to the hotel's network, making it an extension of their room phone, allowing guests to access hotel room key, voice mail, speed dial functions and location-based capabilities for service delivery. Hotel operators benefit by creating new service bundles, which elegantly tie personalized guest services together with hotel operations to drive repeat business.
"We are long-time users of
"Users expect rich and contextual services across the devices of their choice so that business communications deliver a consumer-like experience and mobile communications move towards a business-like experience," said
- More than 1.6 million users around the world rely on
Mitelfor cloud communications Mitelcustomers include 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world Mitelis globally recognized as a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications
- Read the mobile enterprise strategy press release
- Watch the mobile enterprise video
- Watch the MiCollab video
- Download the whitepaper "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Download the eBook: "Mobile Enterprise 2020"
- Read the blog: "Re-imagining the Mobile Enterprise"
- See the infographic: "8 Ways Mobile-Enabling Your Workforce Saves Time and Money"
- Join the
Mitel User Group
Mitelannounces mobile enterprise portfolio for today's mobile-first world. #MitelNext
Mitel'suniquely mobile, enterprise and cloud portfolio is driving seamless collaboration and communication. #MitelNext
- Cloud, Enterprise, Mobility,
Real-Time Communications, VoWiFi, WiFi Calling, MiCollab, MiContact Center, Hospitality
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
Industry Analyst Relations
Source: Mitel Networks Corporation
News Provided by Acquire Media