Offers Real-Time Voice, Video Collaboration Capabilities Purpose-Built For Mobility-Centric Team Environments
- New service bundles now generally available for
Mitel Cloudsolutions and available for order across Mitel's premises portfolio
- Purpose-built for modern teamwork environment by expanding beyond physical confines to power collaboration for today's mobile workforce
- Seamlessly integrates into more than 50 leading SaaS platforms
MiTeam is an intuitive workstream communications and collaboration tool that provides a highly collaborative, persistent workspace for team-based meetings, conversations, content collaboration and project management. With MiTeam, groups can connect and collaborate through real-time voice and video meetings; initiate instant chat sessions; manage to do lists; share screens; and create customized work streams for sharing, editing and annotating documents directly within the application. MiTeam can also expand collaboration beyond a business' internal silos allowing participation from customers and partners.
With tap-to-connect collaboration features, MiTeam seamlessly integrates into more than 50 leading Saas applications. Designed first for tablet and smartphone environments, MiTeam enables collaboration across multiple mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows), so colleagues can collaborate on-demand—anytime, anywhere.
MiTeam is available now as part of the MiCloud Office Premier and Elite licensing options. It is also now available to order as an embedded feature within Mitel MiCollab for premises-based solutions, with general availability slated for the end of this quarter.
"As I work with various customers on an array of projects, I greatly value a collaboration solution that helps me stay connected with project decision makers, acts as a single point of truth for edits and ultimately alleviates confusion from multiple communication paths," said
"Project teams more often than not are made up of people working from multiple locations and geographies, even across businesses and frequently include external partners and constituents," said
- More than two million cloud business communications users trust Mitel each day, representing nearly one in four cloud communications subscribers.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Read the announcement: Mitel to Power Seamless,
Real-Time Communications for San Diego Padres
- Watch the video "Make-A-Wish Trusts
Mitel Cloudfor Seamless, Real-Time Communications"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- Check out the infographic on preparing for the "Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: Mitel brings speed and simplicity to how people communicate and collaborate with MiTeam
Twitter: Offers real-time voice, video collaboration capabilities purpose-built for mobility-centric team environments
Cloud, Mobile Enterprise, Collaboration, MiCloud, MiTeam
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.