Rapid Deployment Provides First to Market Advantage as Smartfren Accelerates Ahead of the Competition
- Smartfren is the first to deploy VoLTE services to
Indonesia Indonesiais the fifth geography to launch VoLTE with Mitel
- Mitel continues to deliver on its mobile-first, real-time communications strategy
The speed of Smartfren's 4G LTE deployment has eclipsed the rollout in other regions, highlighting the enormous potential for software-based mobile solutions across
Since 2012 Mitel has supported the introduction of milestone mobile deployments including the first VoLTE, first North American Rich Communications Services (RCS), first IMS VoWiFi, and first network functions virtualization (NFV)-based IMS implementation. With the Smartfren launch in
"Mitel came to us with unparalleled experience in launching VoLTE services around the globe and this gave us confidence in their ability to achieve our launch objectives," said
"VoLTE enables Smartfren subscribers to experience the best quality voice service in the Indonesian market and lays the foundation for future innovations in the Smartfren network," said
- Mitel customers include 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world
- Mitel powers VoLTE/ VoWiFi services in 18 countries
- Visit Mitel at
Mobile World Congressin Barcelonaat Booth 7A21
- Find out what's next at Mitel
- Download the new white paper "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- See the video on Mitel's new Multi-ID
- Read more about Mitel's VoLTE solution
- Twitter: Mitel Enables Nationwide Voice and Video over LTE in
Indonesiawith Smartfren #VoLTE #ViLTE #smartfrencare
- Twitter: Smartfren first to deploy #VoLTE services to
Indonesia. #ViLTE #smartfrencare
- Smartfren, VoLTE, ViLTE, 4G, LTE
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.