Features New Customer Engagement Tools at Call Center Week Conference & Expo
- Helps embrace mobile consumers with simplified, socially-integrated platforms
- Connects the enterprise and customer engagement data to personalize service
- Enables business agility in adapting to changing market dynamics
As part of the enhancements, Mitel's mobile, customer-centric platform now extends to other Mitel platforms for businesses in
Join Mitel at
"With the new Mitel platform, we were able to quickly deploy our multi-channel contact center capabilities on agent and supervisor desktops using the new Web client, so we spend less time installing software, and can focus on delivering great customer experiences," said
"The customer experience is being shaped by ongoing consolidation across virtually every business sector and the proliferation of IoT and M2M technology, which creates more touchpoints into a business," said
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world.
- Mitel is the only communications brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant reports for business communications.
- Download the eBook "Customer Experience for Dummies"
- Download the infographic "The Power of the Mobile Consumer"
- Download the eBook "Top Customer Experience Tips to Steal from the Pros"
- Download the white paper "Delivering a Digital Customer Experience for Today's Mobile Consumer"
Twitter: Mitel enhances contact center solution to power exceptional customer experiences for today's mobile consumer
Twitter: Features new customer engagement tools at
Customer Experience, Contact Center, Call Center
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.