Chinese Businesses to Benefit From Simple, Seamless, Cloud-Based Communications via China Telecom & China Unicom
- Agreement extends Mitel's global cloud footprint with expansion in
- Delivers access to cloud-based, real-time communications for a mobile-first world
- More than two million cloud business communications subscribers trust Mitel
"Cloud communications in
"Having the right partnership is critical to success in
- Nearly one in four cloud communications users prefers Mitel over other brands.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Visit Mitel at Mobile World Congress Shanghai,
June 29 - July 1in Hall N2, Stand A44.
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- See how "Make-A-Wish Trusts
Mitel Cloudfor Seamless, Real-Time Communications"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
Twitter: Mitel expands global #cloud footprint into china with leading service provider Choiceway Boan
Cloud, UCaaS, China Telecom, China Unicom, Choiceway Boan
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.