Represents a Market-Leading End-to-End Cloud Deployment by a Major League Baseball Organization
- Supports digital and mobile-first fan needs
- Enables Padres' staff to be connected across disparate locations with flexible, feature-rich collaboration tools
Provides Petco Parkwith advanced communications services to host the 2016 Major League BaseballAll-Star Game
To meet the needs of the entire San Diego Padres' user base, the Mitel solution connects remote training locations, scouts, and other on-the-go staff members with headquarters-based colleagues, so the entire organization can communicate and collaborate quickly and seamlessly. In addition to improving connectivity throughout the organization, the Mitel solution also enhances the fan experience with personalized contact center software features that let season ticket members connect directly to their dedicated service representative. By unifying communications platforms, Mitel also provides the flexibility and scalability required to handle added demand as the
For fast, simplified communications and collaboration, the Padres' employees now gain new, real-time capabilities via Mitel MiCollab, including productivity-enhancing presence, unified messaging, CRM integration and other tools that allow them to get things done from anywhere. Whether inside
"As an organization, we had outgrown our previous system. We required greater agility and a system that could provide the right amount of capacity," said
"Progressive organizations like the
- The San Diego Padres' Mitel cloud solution was deployed in partnership with MicroAge.
San Diego Padresand Petco Parkwill host the 87th annual MLBAll-Star Game on Tuesday, July 12.
- More than two million cloud business communications users trust Mitel each day, representing nearly one in four cloud communications subscribers.
- Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world with the number one market share position based on total cloud users globally.
- Discover "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- See how "Make-A-Wish Trusts
Mitel Cloudfor Seamless, Real-Time Communications"
- Learn more about "Mobilizing Real-Time Communications"
- See the infographic on preparing for the "Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: .@Padres select Mitel #cloud to power seamless, real-time communications
Twitter: .@Padres end-to-end #cloud deployment represents a first of its kind by a
Twitter: .@Padres select Mitel to #playball
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.