Top Channel Partners Acknowledged for Delivering Speed and Simplicity to Customer Communications
The ceremony, attended by partners from across
Top partners for 2016:
- Partner of the Year 2015 - Frontier Communications
- Top Overall Revenue Partner 2015 - Frontier Communications
- Top Premise Revenue Partner 2015 - Frontier Communications
- Top Wholesale Cloud Bookings Partner 2015 - Frontier Communications
- Top Overall Growth Partner 2015 - IPro Media
- Top Vertical Revenue Partner 2015 -
- Top Contact Center Growth Partner 2015 - CT Solutions
- Top Retail Cloud Bookings Partner 2015 - ATCOM
- Top Retail Cloud Growth Partner 2015 -
Chesapeake Telephone Systems
- Top Wholesale Cloud Growth Partner 2015 -
- Partner of the Year 2015 - Cimcorp
"We've been a Mitel partner nationally for seven years," said
"These awards are a reflection of the channels' commitment to deliver only the best communications solutions to their customers throughout the year," said
- More than two million cloud business communications users trust Mitel each day, representing nearly one in four cloud communications subscribers.
- Mitel is the only communications brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant reports for business communications.
- Download the eBook "Customer Experience for Dummies"
- Download the infographic "The Power of the Mobile Consumer"
- Download the eBook "Top Customer Experience Tips to Steal from the Pros"
- Download the white paper "Delivering a Digital Customer Experience for Today's Mobile Consumer"
- Download the white paper "Securing Real-Time Mobile Communications"
- Download the infographic on preparing for the "Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: Top Americas Channel Partners Acknowledged for Delivering Speed and Simplicity to
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.