Mitel Series X Delivers a Single Solution to Integrate Business Communications
Mitel collaboration solutions help organizations perform at the speed of business
- Today, Mitel® unveils the next phase of its comprehensive software strategy with Mitel Series X Collaboration, showcasing Mitel's complete suite of collaboration solutions including Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced (UC Advanced) and the Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution.
- Integrated with Mitel Communications Director software, Mitel collaboration solutions provide organizations of any size or at any growth stage with choice and flexibility. Organizations have the choice of platform (Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform, IBM, Sun, HP), desktop integration (Microsoft, IBM, Act!), and Mitel collaboration and mobility modules based on individual user requirements.
Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced:
- Unified Communicator Advanced is the user's single-portal access to all devices and collaboration tools including deskphones, softphones, mobile devices, voice mail, secure instant messaging, presence, audio and web conferencing, desktop video conferencing, and document sharing.
- Users have the ability to add various business modules based on their particular communications requirements. This allows individuals to tailor their communications tools to fit their business needs.
- From within UC Advanced users have access to Mitel Dynamic Extension, Mitel Audio and Web Conferencing, Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging, Mitel Teleworker Solution, Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution, UC Advanced Softphone, and UC Advanced Console.
Latest UC Advanced Capabilities:
- Evolution of Dynamic Extension – Users now have a sophisticated interface to configure up to eight devices of choice with Mitel or non-Mitel phones as extensions of the corporate network.
- Dynamic Status – Allows users to configure their status and presence including call routing options and calendar integration.
- Visual Voice Mail – UC Advanced integrates with NuPoint Unified Messaging to provide users with the ability to see and access their voicemails. At the same time, they can see the presence status of internal callers and respond in the appropriate manner.
- Web and Mobile Portals – Provides access to the UC Advanced interface securely from a web browser or on a user's mobile device.
- Business Continuity – UC Advanced also plays a critical role in organization's business continuity plans as it provides the tools to allow employees to work and collaborate regardless of location in the event of pandemics and/or natural disasters. Integrated RSS feeds also allow for mass notification.
Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution:
- The TeleCollaboration Solution combines collaboration with multi-party, high-definition, video conferencing technology providing full visual interaction with real-time desktop sharing.
- Being software-based, the TeleCollaboration Solution leverages legacy equipment, protects organization investments, and integrates available standard components.
Latest Mitel TeleCollaboration Solution Capabilities:
- Ability to record meetings and capture snapshots of the collaboration session.
- Inclusion of remote workers or third-party participants through a simple web browser.
- Requires only 2.5 megs of bandwidth with the ability to adapt to network fluctuations.
- Lowest total cost of ownership compared to similar offerings.
For full launch and solution details, please visit: http://www.mitel.com/seriesx.
View Mitel Series X at http://www.mitel.com/seriesx
View Mitel video at http://www.youtube.com/mitel12345
View Mitel images at http://www.mitel.com/seriesximages
Follow Mitel (@mitel) on Twitter or join the conversation at #seriesx
"The reality is that a generic communications solution does not fit the varying needs of employees within an organization. Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced provides users in organizations regardless of the size or growth stage with a single centralized portal that simplifies the user experience and allows them to acquire the specific applications they need to communicate effectively in their job."
-Stephen Beamish, Vice-President Marketing and Business Development, Mitel
"The promise of the virtual workplace is finally a reality. With the Mitel solution including lifelike telecollaboration, a phone number that follows you everywhere, and UC Advanced access from any hotel, airport or coffee shop, Maplesoft Consulting is now able to shrink distances, simplify management, and solidify teams."
- Jack Gulas, Vice-President, Maplesoft Technology
"As a growing communications software vendor, Mitel continues to invest in productivity-enhancing applications for organizations of all sizes which result in both business efficiencies and cost savings. Their collaboration suite not only elevates the end user’s communications experience within their offices but also extends the collaborative environment to remote employees, customers, and suppliers."
- Mike Sapien, Principal Analyst, Ovum Research
Mitel delivers flexibility and simplicity in smart unified communications solutions and applications for organizations of all sizes. Combined with a full range of managed services that include voice and data network design and traffic provisioning, custom application development, and attractive financing options, Mitel is reinventing how successful organizations gain competitive advantage by easily collaborating and communicating over distance and time with customers, colleagues and partners. Mitel's (www.mitel.com) U.S. headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. Global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide.
Mitel and logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.