Subscription-based Mitel OfficeLink unleashes small business productivity and redefines customer experience with a cost-effective application for the always-on, always-connected workforce
- Bundles easy-to-use collaboration features into a single mobile application.
- Optimizes small business budgets with as-a-service commercial option for the most in demand communications and collaboration capabilities.
- Leverages Mitel CloudLink enabling small businesses to move to the cloud at their own pace by connecting existing communications assets to the cloud.
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in business communications, today announced the launch of Mitel OfficeLink, a custom-built, cloud-based application that provides small businesses with key unified communications (UC) features on a mobile device. Mitel OfficeLink is delivered through the Mitel CloudLink platform, a technology innovation that enables businesses to fully leverage existing assets while extending and adding new capabilities from the cloud.
Now available in North America as a subscription-based service for MiVoice Office 250, Mitel OfficeLink puts key SMB-focused UC functionalities directly at users’ fingertips. The application supports multiple lines and mid-call functionality including conferencing, transfer, group calling and other business communications features not typically available with general-purpose UC clients. Streamlined voice workflows and cross-company chat deliver an easy-to-navigate user experience to help dispersed and on-the-go teams stay better connected and more responsive to customers wherever they are.
“We’re glad to see Mitel continuing to drive innovation to improve how companies communicate and collaborate,” said Anthony Poppe, Principal and Wealth Manager, Firestone Capital Management.
“Mitel OfficeLink was created hand in hand with our fast-moving small business customers. The result is a solution focused on simplicity, delivering only the features they need most to communicate and collaborate effectively,” said Bob Agnes, EVP and President, Mitel Products and Solutions. “It reflects our commitment to enabling customers all along the path to the cloud as they journey from where they are now to where they want to be—at their own pace and budget.”
- Mitel has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications for four consecutive years.
- Synergy Research Group confirms Mitel’s position as the #2 unified communications as a service (UCaaS) vendor worldwide
- Mitel hosted cloud solutions are trusted by more than one million global subscribers.
- Get a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" e-book.
- Learn how businesses lose an average of $11,000 per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.