With LCD and third generation handsfree capability, the Mitel M5316 offers powerful time-saving and productivity features. This phone is designed to maximize use of Meridian® Digital Centrex features and recommended for busy professionals who conduct much of their business by phone.
- Single-line set with multi-line functionality
- Extra wide, 2-line X 24-character display
- Capability for Calling Name and Number Delivery.
- Reason Display to give users additional call information, such as whether a call has been forwarded
- Handsfree capability, using third generation technology
- Visual ringing indication
- Larger keypad buttons
- Thirteen system programmable keys for feature access or directory numbers
- Hearing aid compatible
With a liquid crystal display and third generation handsfree capability, the M5316 offers powerful time-saving and productivity features. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5316 is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
- Length: 9.48 in. (237 mm)
- Width:10.40 in. (261 mm)
- Height (front): 0.728 in. (18 mm)
- Height (rear): 3.645 in. (92.6 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 Kg)
- Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 15,000 ft. (4,570 m)