MiVoice 4224 Digital Phone is a large, five-row adjustable graphical display offers well-structured information layout. This is where the status and call information are presented. The display and key texts are easy to read and understand. The keypad uses a conventional numeric keypad and single access to all traffic handling functions. The operator can choose between five languages to be displayed. They are designed to provide them with full switchboard access and functionality.
- A five-row adjustable graphical display
- 12 function keys with LEDs
- 4 large Clear and Speech keys with LEDs
- 1 large Answer/Extend key
- Headset port (with dedicated headset switching key)
- Programmable ringer loudness and tone character
- Adjustable foot console.
- Easy to mount on wall.
- Hearing impaired support with amplification (+6db)
- Acoustic shock protection Support option unit port