This capability enables guests to use their own device to make and take VoWiFi calls within a hotel, resort or cruise ship. Staff and guests are connected wherever they are.
The guest or passenger can access iConnect from a native SIP client or a dedicated customer loyalty application to simplify accessing and booking hotel services. The solution is fully integrated with the Property Management and Telephone system.
- Secure SIP Telephone client
- Location aware
- Simple registration & authentication process
- Native XML content
- Embedded browser content
- Provide customised guest content
- Authentication via PMS interface
- Android Support
- Blackberry Support
- iOS Support
- Windows Support
- Content available off line
- Embed external web page links.
- SIP client only or combined option with guest content
- Up to 3 devices per room license
- SIP trunk connected to PBX
- SIP gateway appliance or virtual deployment
- Direct PBX integration available
- iCharge integrated
- InnLine integrated
- Communicate with guests across the WLAN.
- Administration license with staff content
- Maid status
- Information broadcast via URL re-direction
- Incoming/Outgoing calls via PBX
- Communicate between guests & staff over the WLAN
- Access to speed dial list
- Access to Guest Messaging & Wakeup Management
- Guest services delivered to a smartphone or tablet