Innline provides voice messaging and wake-up management for hotels, resorts and cruise ships.
The application has been designed for the hospitality industry, can be integrated with virtually any Property Management System and has become the preferred standard for many international hotel groups.
- Efficient communication within the hotel is vital to guest experience and staff efficiency.
- Guest voice messaging eliminates the need for time consuming message taking and delivery
- Auto Attendant can automatically transfer calls to departments or individuals
- Staff communication efficiency is improved. Work schedules and maintenance orders can be communicated through InnLine
- Wake Up calls can be set by the guest, by reception or the Property Management System with comprehensive reporting
- Supports SIP, analogue and digital integration to interface with a wide range of Property Management and Telephony Systems
- Automated Guest Services provide ‘one touch’ access to information including travel advice, road conditions, weather forecasts, room service, local food delivery, airport directions and much more.
- Property Management System integration allows InnLine to automatically activate and deactivate a guest mailboxes. A guest’s messages and mailbox settings can be moved when a room move message is received by InnLine.
- Provides support for multiple languages across messaging, wake up and auto attendant capabilities.
- HotelMGR integration enables voice collaboration and rapid guest service responses. Workflow tickets can be created through the InnLine using a room telephone.
- SIP, Analogue & Digital Based Integration
- PMS Integrated
- Mailbox Open/Close
- Wake Up Set/Clear
- DDI Allocation
- Guest Group Messaging
- Multi-level Auto Attendant