Streamline Workflows & Increase Productivity with Google Integration
Mitel Connect for Chrome™ browser combines UC functionality with Google Chrome and G Suite to deliver a consolidated user experience.
Save time and eliminate duplicate work with Mitel Connect’s Chrome browser extension. Mitel Connect for Chrome browser delivers a seamless unified communications experience between Mitel Connect, Google Chrome and Google G Suite™. View your contacts’ presence, join a Mitel Connect conference bridge, and place and accept calls directly from the Mitel Connect browser extension. Mitel Connect for Chrome browser is free for MiCloud Connect and ONSITE users with Essentials, Standard and Advanced service or product plans. It is available in English, Spanish, French, German and Swedish languages and can be used with or without a G Suite account.
Benefits of Mitel Connect for Chrome browser:
Search for Contacts with Ease
Merge your Mitel Connect contacts with your Google contacts for a single list. Mitel Connect’s browser extension lets you search through all of your contacts at once and place a call with a simple click.
No Additional Costs
Mitel Connect for Chrome browser is available for Mitel Connect users with Essentials, Standard or Advanced service or product plans at no additional charge.
Get Started in Seconds
Download the Mitel Connect extension from the Chrome Web Store to get users up and running fast. Once it’s installed, users will receive new functionality as it is released.
Integrated call control allows users to place and accept calls, schedule and join events, and view presence from the Chrome web browser without having to flip back and forth between screens.
- Directory Search: Merge your Google contacts with your Mitel Connect contacts for a consolidated list.* Contacts can be looked up by name, number, company or department and can also be saved under favorites.
- Presence & Availability: View contacts’ presence to determine if they are available, in a meeting, out of the office, on vacation and more. Users can manually change their availability and can create custom availability statuses for additional clarification.
- Call Notifications: Toaster pop-ups ensure you never miss a call. Choose to answer the call or send it to voicemail.
- Web Dialer: Place calls directly from emails, events and websites by clicking the Mitel Connect swirl icon.
- Visual Voicemail: Listen to your voicemails and save or delete them from your browser.
- Recent: View a complete list of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls and easily return a call from the same screen.
WEB CONFERENCING & EVENTS
- Conference Bridge: Add a Mitel Connect conference bridge to any G Suite calendar meeting.* Meeting participants can benefit from Mitel Connect’s collaboration tools such as messaging and screen sharing by joining via the provided web URL.
- Quick Join: Join a Mitel Connect conference in seconds.* Simply click the call button within the meeting invite or notification pop-up to attend. Users can select to have it call their desk phone or a number of their choice.