The Mitel Premises Mobility Router is an innovative and highly scalable network appliance that fuses IP telephony, enterprise wireless LANs, carrier cellular networks, and location technology to extend voice and Unified Communications (UC) to mobile devices. The router is also available as a virtual application that runs on your industry standard X 86 server.
The Mobility Router lets users make and receive calls from both the enterprise and personal mobile phone numbers by automatically selecting the best network (Wi-Fi or cellular) with fast and automatic network handover, to optimize cost, call quality and battery life.
Available in four options, sized to meet the needs of any enterprise, the Mitel Mobility Router can be deployed as an integral mobility feature in the Mitel Unified Communication system, or with the customer’s choice of PBX/UC vendors.
Mitel Mobility Router 2000 supports 10 to 100 users and is available with Secure Remote Voice.
Mitel Mobility Router 4000 supports 10 to 1,000 users and is available with Secure Remote Voice and High-Availability options.
Mitel Mobility Router 6000 supports 10 to 5,000 users and is available with Secure Remote Voice, High-Availability, Hardware Encryption/Decryption, and Hardware VoIP Acceleration options.
Mitel Mobility Virtual SMR supports 10 to 1,000 users; VMWare, vSphere, vMotion are supported.
- Mobile UC on smartphones and tablets from a wide variety of platforms, including Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry OS, and Symbian/Nokia
- Low-cost in-building voice coverage leveraging the enterprise WLAN
- Reduced cellular charges costs through elimination of international roaming and direct dial charges on mobile devices
- Improved enterprise visibility and control over cellular usage
- Easy Integration with existing UC infrastructure and applications