Mitel Sky Call Flow Editor
The Call Flow Editor available though the Mitel Sky Portal, is an easy-to-use graphical interface that allows Mitel Sky clients to review an edit call flow rules on the fly with or without assistance from the Mitel Sky support team. Administrators can easily make changes and there’s no need to be a telecommunications expert or understand complex telco terminology. Changes can easily be made to:
- Auto Attendant – Provides callers with multiple options they can select to connect to specific phone numbers, voicemail boxes, Ring Groups, directories, external phone numbers, and other Auto Attendants
- Time of Day Settings - Directs calls to call flow components configured with different settings for different time of the day or day of the week
- Ring Groups - Directs calls to designated members of a department or other specialized group within your organization. For example, a Sales Ring Group would contain the phone profiles of selected sales personnel. Members can be easily added to or removed from each Ring Group.
- Dial by Name Directories – Provides a customizable directory that callers can use to search for personnel within your company
- Profiles - A Profile is the “Type” of call flow component that represents all phone numbers and voicemail boxes, including Ring Group (Trigger) numbers, and the main line phone number in a company’s phone system