RMA Requirements and PO Process
RMA Requirements and PO Process
Purchase Orders for products or other quoted services may be faxed to (469) 365-3123 or emailed to COTC@mitel.com.
To facilitate accurate order processing all Purchase Orders MUST contain the following information:
1. Purchase Orders addressed to: Mitel 5850 Granite Parkway Granite Park IV, Suite 600 Plano, TX 75024
2. Customer/Buyer Name
2a. Enterprise Customer Name
4. Bill To Information including:
- Bill To Address with Zip Code
- Bill To Contact Name
- Bill To Phone Number o Bill To Email Address
5. Ship To Information including:
- Ship To Street Address with Zip Code
- Ship To Contact Name
- Ship To Phone Number
- Ship To Email Address
6. Authorized Buyer Information including: o Contact Name o Phone Number o Email Address
7. Requested Delivery Date:
- Once orders are processed, in-stock equipment will ship, with estimated delivery in 3-4 business days from date of shipment for U.S. orders.
- Same Day shipping may be available on a commercially reasonable basis subject to: (i) an Expedite Fee (10% of total order value with a maximum of $1,000) for orders requesting same-day shipping; (ii) the Purchase Order received by Mitel by 12 noon CST; and (iii) availability of inventory.
- Expedited orders will be shipped via Best Way Ground (Mitel’s standard shipping method). If the buyer requests other than Best Way Ground shipping, Mitel can accommodate if provided a customer freight account number and method.
8. Preferred Shipping Method:
- Mitel will ship via a customer-provided freight account. Freight charges will be in accordance with Customer/Buyer contract.
- If Customer/Buyer does not identify a preferred shipping method on the Purchase Order, Mitel will ship via Mitel’s standard shipping method.
9. Mitel Part Number for each item
10. Mitel Description for each item
11. Quantity for each item:
- Minimum order quantities apply for all Purchase Orders. Mitel will apply a $300 handling fee for total order values less than $2500.
12. Mitel per Unit Price (in US Dollars)
13. Extended Price (in US Dollars)
14. Total Order Amount (in US Dollars)
15. Special Instructions, if any:
- Any special instructions must be noted on Purchase Order. Mitel will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate these instructions provided they are not contrary to contractual terms.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
Mitel provides a 12-month warranty period on Mitel terminals and a 90-day warranty period on appliances from verified date of purchase. If a replacement part is requested, Mitel’s Customer Technical Support representative will initiate the RMA process. Contact Technical Support at (800) 574-1611.
Prior to approving an RMA request, Mitel requires a copy of the “proof of purchase” from the customer to determine if the equipment is under warranty. The proof of purchase or receipt must include the following:
- Where the item was purchased
- Date the item was purchased
- Purchase Order Number
- Quantity and Description
- MAC Address for SIP phones and other IP devices
- Serial Number for non-SIP phones
If covered by warranty, Mitel will assign an RMA # and provide it to the customer. Upon receipt of the defective equipment, a replacement will be shipped within 2 business days, based on inventory availability.
To process an RMA, the customer must provide Mitel the following “SHIP TO” information:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Mitel does not offer advance replacement or expedited shipping service for RMA requests. The Customer must return the defective part to Mitel’s Logistics Depot prior to receiving a replacement. The customer is responsible for the return shipment freight charge. Mitel will ship the replacement via our standard shipping method, which is Best Way Ground. The replacement part should arrive within 3-4 business days of shipment in the U.S.
All material must be returned with 30 days of RMA request. Mitel cancels RMAs not received at our Logistics Depot within 30 days. The customer must include the assigned RMA number on the outside of the box or processing will be delayed.
RMA equipment should be shipped to the following address:
RMA # ______________
2160 W. Broadway Rd., STE 103
Mesa, AZ 85202
NOTE: The RMA # must be included on the return Shipping Label to avoid a delay in the shipping of replacement equipment.