Take your business further, faster with hybrid cloud communications. By bridging your on-premises infrastructure to the rapidly developing cloud, your business will benefit from more complete, nuanced control of your communications platform. Mitel offers a wide array of hybrid cloud solutions to fit the unique needs of your business.
Top five benefits of hybrid cloud communications:
1. Easy path to migration
Rather than risk a complicated migration by jumping straight from on-premises solutions to the cloud, transition smoothly and easily combining your existing infrastructure with over-the-top technologies. Hybrid cloud technologies work with the systems you already have, rather than introducing new systems across the board.
Mitel achieved the highest score for satisfying Hybrid UC Requirements in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Global.
See what other industry analysts have to say about Mitel ›
2. Faster deployment
Stay ahead of the competition with a hybrid communications platform that can be implemented quickly, with minimal retraining or infrastructure changes. With hybrid cloud, your team can stay focused on reaping the benefits of cloud communications without the downtime of a traditional migration.
3. Control and flexibility
Retain complete control over which servers you want hosted in the cloud and which you want hosted internally with a hybrid cloud model. Some business process are easy to migrate to the cloud – like chat and videoconferencing software. Other parts of your business, particularly those aspects that handle sensitive data, may benefit from a slower migration path. With hybrid cloud communications, you can move to the cloud at the speed that suits your business.
Expand or pull back without communications limitations with hybrid cloud. With hybrid cloud, you can easily add new lines, or cut back, without having to invest in additional hardware.
5. More organizational agility
React and adapt. Market conditions can shift more quickly than solid infrastructure can be adapted. With a hybrid cloud communications solution you won’t be waiting for your platform to keep up with you. To help you reap these benefits, Mitel offers the following hybrid cloud deployment models and integrations.
Hybrid Cloud Deployment Models and Integrations
On-Premises Platform + Cloud Communications Applications
Keep your tried-and-true phone system while experimenting with Mitel’s most recent communications applications to see what fits your business best.
On-Premises Headquarters, Satellites in the Cloud
Every growing business needs a hub. Keep the flagship you’ve invested in and supplement your satellites with hybrid cloud integration.
Sensitive Communications On-Premises, Cloud for Everything Else
Employ an expert combination of control and flexibility. Perfect for healthcare or financial industry companies, this model keeps sensitive information secure while providing the flexibility of the cloud.
Private + Public Cloud
Our hybrid cloud service allows you to choose the right ratio of public and private communications for your business. You can utilize the private cloud for added control over where your more sensitive communications are held, and route more routine communications to the public cloud.
You can never be too prepared. Take advantage of disaster recovery and redundancy with a cloud-based backup for your on-premises communications system.
Cloud for Overflow capacity
With this hybrid cloud storage solution, you can size your on-premises phone system for your average traffic volume and utilize cloud technology during peak usage periods.
Looking for more information on hybrid cloud communications?
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Hybrid Cloud Communications: Find key information about hybrid solutions to make your adoption seamless.
- Cloud vs On-Premises vs Hybrid Communications: Still not entirely sure which deployment integration is right for you? Learn more about the differences between our cloud communication solutions to pick the right combination for your business needs.
- Difference Between Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Communications: Choosing the right cloud-based telephone platform takes a little bit of thought and we’re here to help. Use this guide to understand your business communications deployment options in a cloud-based environment.
- The Busy Person’s Guide to Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Communications: A quick and easy guide to learn about your cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud – Which is Right for You? Take this quiz to find out.
Contact a Cloud Communications Specialist