Built for hospitality, the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) improves customer service, while reducing costs and improving productivity.
The SX-200 ICP hotel / motel features can help:
- speed up guest check in and check out
- allow you to manage your rooms efficiently
- wake up guests on request
- control guest telephone privileges,
- recover the cost of guest calls (SMDR supported)
- notify guests of their messages.
This can be achieved using the front desk terminal or, if required, the SX-200 ICP can interface to a property management system (PMS).
As well as providing a wealth of features to support you servicing your guests, the SX-200 ICP also delivers extensive key and PBX system features and support for many applications for your staff, such as:
- Teleworking and Softphone with presence and availability
- Embedded standard unified messaging, personal contacts, and message notification
- Auto-attendant, ACD, and Wi-Fi®
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- Web-based interface that allows for easy system programming
The SX-200 ICP is available in the US, Canada, and Caribbean regions.
For information on product and application interoperability, please contact your nearest Mitel office.