The Mitel 5550 IP Console is a PC-based answer-point solution for any size business, featuring an intuitive graphical user interface with screen-based call status and call handling prompts, and real-time busy lamp field (BLF) status.
The industry-leading Transfer Assistant makes operators more efficient and accurate then ever before with automatic, dynamic searching for every caller and display of the most-likely transfer destinations in a compact, visually pleasing layout.
Utilizing Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Exchange for presence, instant messaging, and calendar look-ups, operators can quickly learn about an internal party's status and schedule, giving customers the best possible call experience and avoiding voice mail.
Multi-tenanting support makes it easy for several companies to share the cost of a single answer point. Operators are prompted with Call Greeting Cards, allowing operators to handle calls appropriately.
The 5550 IP Console is ideal for high volume call handling environments using the Mitel MiVoice Business platform.
- Transfer Assistant displays the results of an automatic and dynamic search for each caller, allowing quick, efficient transfers
- Quick Transfer / Answer allows operators to select how they want to transfer calls
- All Console Call History provides all operators with a complete call history of all calls that have been handled by the answer point, giving the operators the ability to track down difficult transfers
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) allows operators to monitor up to 5,000 extensions or line appearance statuses on a single MCD, or across a cluster or network of MCDs
- Multiple BLF Lists, Customizable BLF Views, and Tile-Based BLF provide at-a-glance phone status of contacts in a customizable view
- Comprehensive Hospitality Feature Set for hotel operators and receptionists
- Home operator support via the Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway (MBG) saves office space and adds scalability
- Attendant Reports with Mitel Call Accounting provide business intelligence
- Incoming Calls Queue provides visual indication of all incoming calls, allowing operators to prioritize calls and customize their greeting
For information on product and application interoperability, please contact your nearest Mitel office.