(previously Benbria Blazecast)
Intelligent Notifications. Connect with the Right People at the Right Time.
In early 2016, Mitel acquired BlazeCast from Benbria and renamed the offering Mitel Mass Notification.
Read more about the purchase here >
Mitel Mass Notification enables faster delivery and acknowledgment of vital information across a wide range of channels and devices. From crisis communications to routine day-to-day activities such as billing notices, employee communications and announcements, Mitel Mass Notification enables staff to easily and quickly send multi-modal messages in real-time.
Does your campus, organization or business...
- Require an intelligent notification solution for crisis communications?
- Desire to communicate notifications via different media channels including SMS, email, desktop alert, landline and mobile phones?
- Have the need to implement business operations notifications including billing notices, order status, and appointment reminders?
- Want a more effective way to send employee communications and deliver those messages using the recipients preferred communication method?
Mitel Mass Notification benefits include…
With Mitel Mass Notification you can easily deliver and track vital information – ensuring you connect with the right people at the right time.
- Broadcast messages via landline, mobile phone, IP phone, text, email or other customized channels to reach the widest audience
- Deliver real-time, personalized and interactive notifications over the user’s channel of choice
- Automate communications for order status, employee notifications, outages, billing notices, special offers, etc.
- Before an event occurs, prepare pre-recorded or pre-scripted messages; define chains of escalations with first responders; and rapidly notify students, faculty, staff, family, and residents
- Quickly notify and deploy incident response teams; immediately collaborate and respond to emergency situations with instant live conference calling
- Generate real-time and historical reports of message delivery and confirmation; improve visibility into communication effectiveness