Intelligent Notifications. Connect with the Right People at the Right Time.
Mitel Mass Notification enables faster delivery and acknowledgment of vital information across a wide range of channels and devices. From crisis communications to routine day-to-day activities such as billing notices, employee communications and announcements, Mitel Mass Notification enables staff to easily and quickly send multi-modal messages in real-time.
Does your campus, organization or business ...
- Require an intelligent notification solution for crisis communications?
- Desire to communicate notifications via different media channels including SMS, email, desktop alert, landline and mobile phones?
- Have the need to implement business operations notifications including billing notices, order status, and appointment reminders?
- Want a more effective way to send employee communications and deliver those messages using the recipients preferred communication method?
Mitel Mass Notification benefits include …
With Mitel Mass Notification you can easily deliver and track vital information – ensuring you connect with the right people at the right time.
- Broadcast messages via landline, mobile phone, IP phone, text, email or other customized channels to reach the widest audience
- Deliver real-time, personalized and interactive notifications over the user’s channel of choice
- Automate communications for order status, employee notifications, outages, billing notices, special offers, etc.
- Before an event occurs, prepare pre-recorded or pre-scripted messages; define chains of escalations with first responders; and rapidly notify students, faculty, staff, family, and residents
- Quickly notify and deploy incident response teams; immediately collaborate and respond to emergency situations with instant live conference calling
- Generate real-time and historical reports of message delivery and confirmation; improve visibility into communication effectiveness
See how Texas A&M uses Mass Notification to keep its sizable student body, faculty and staff connected – especially when it’s critical.