While the solution sales process helps frame what UC technologies will benefit your organization, sometimes you need technical expertise to roll out your new solution with confidence. If you have an existing voice solution and want to take advantage of UC, you may need to assess what you have and plan your next priorities before you can roll out UC in your organization.
Mitel Professional Services help accelerate the business value of your Mitel UC solution whether you need to implement a new UC solution, add UC to an existing Mitel voice solution, or migrate your Mitel solution to a supported release. Services cover Mitel’s Office, Business and Enterprise product families.
Mitel’s Standard Implementation Services are the foundation for any professional service. They start with your technical requirements, design and build your UC solution, and launch you into production. Mitel’s Standard services include:
- Gathering detailed technical requirements
- Designing the system database for users, UC features and your communications environment
- Planning and managing project execution
- Installing and program the software in a VM or on a physical server
- Deploying phones and training admins
- Supporting you as you cutover to production use
Mitel’s Advanced Implementation Services are essential for professional services projects that are more complex and those with scale. You may need to network your UC solution regionally or internationally, use more complex UC features, integrate with third party systems, rollout in multiple phases and/or include migrations. Migrations can include legacy platforms or older releases, and topology transformations such as: physical to virtual, centralized licensing, and TDM to SIP trunking. Mitel’s Advanced services focus on project technical leadership with guidance during initial planning, risk management during implementation, and smooth handoff into production, and include:
- Solution planning with deep discovery and assessment of the IP communications environment
- Designs for each project phase and guidance for implementation with low risk
- Onsite project management for successful kickoff and closeout meetings
- Database migrations for smooth infrastructure and networking transformations
- Onsite engineers for complex cutovers
Mitel Professional Services are sold via Mitel authorized partners to customers, enabling you to achieve your UC business objectives with low rollout risk and using advanced features with confidence.